Notables and Firsts
Reshetar Group has been setting industry standards in architecture & construction management services since 1980. Some of our notable accomplishments:
- "First Net Zero Ready" Townhome Community in Texas (2007-2010). Reduced energy costs by 65%. The site qualified for LEED in 2007 for environmentally sensitive design features. John Umphress of Austin Energy used Lakeline Square as a model of efficiency in his lectures at The University of Texas, School of Architecture.
- National Award from NAHB in 1987; Best Reuse & Conversion in America: The Manufacturer’s Bank Building in Olde City Philadelphia, (+7,000 sf).
- First 5-Star Built Townhomes community (Lakeline Square Towns) in Texas, certified by Austin Energy.
- First passive solar office building on the East Coast: Doylestown Dental Services, Doylestown, PA (1980).
- 2nd passive solar office building on the East Coast: Thorndale Dental Assoc. Thorndale, PA (1984).
- First passive solar home on East Coast with greenhouse & thermal wall & rock storeage: Andersen Residence, Solebury PA (1980).
- First greenbuilt home in PA; Stover Woods residence, using recycled materials from 3 different buildings & harvesting stone from on-site (1977).
- First passive solar home in PA implementing greenhouse with roll down insulated panels - Corrado Residence, Hilltown, PA (1977).
- First envelope house on East Coast with greenhouse and envelope concept. Bedminster, PA Williams Residence (1983).